Saturday, January 8, 2011

htfu.

After missing my SAT class this morning, i decided to put my kit on while snow continued to fall from the sky and blanketed wayne, pa. after a brief argument followed by a threatening text from my mother, i was on my cross bike drifting all over vacant, snow covered streets. I was only out for 90 minutes and stayed in the 'hood, but it was the most fun i've had on a ride in a long time.
on days like this its easy to stay indoors and maybe spin on a trainer, but for me riding when the weather is less than perfect is a refreshing change. when everything is covered in a white blanket, even the most familiar streets become foreign and offer a new perspective of whats close by. so please, all three people who are reading this: put the embro on and htfu.

No comments:

Post a Comment